Website Terms & Conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing information, viewing pages, or placing orders utilising any part of the following websites (Websites):
By using any of the Websites you acknowledge your acceptance of these general terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
WHO WE ARE
- The Websites are owned and operated by Raylane Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03429705 whose registered office address is Kingsnorth House, Blenheim Way, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, B44 8LS. Raylane Ltd trades as Raylane Travel Clinics, Cheltenham Travel Clinic, Worcester Travel Clinic and West Midlands Travel Clinic.
- There are other terms that may apply to your use of our site, we refer you to the following:
If you purchase goods or services from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Supply [https://raylanetravelclinics.co.uk/terms-and-conditions] will apply to the sales.
HOW WE MAY CHANGE TERMS AND CHANGE OR SUSPEND THE WEBSITES
- We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
USERS OF THE WEBSITES
- The contents of the Websites are specifically directed to residents of the UK. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- The User (anyone utilising any part of the Websites, cumulatively referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) will be responsible for the use of the Websites so you must ensure that you keep your log-in and password details private. The User will be responsible for any use or misuse of the Websites where your log-in details have been used. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com .
- Raylane Ltd have taken reasonable care to ensure the content of the Websites is correct and current. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Websites, Raylane Ltd disclaims any and all representations, warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Websites are accurate, complete or up to date to the full extent permitted by law.
- All information and content on the Websites is for information only. If the User has any doubts regarding the pharmaceutical products they should contact their doctor or medical advisor. Users are reminded to check information for products on the packaging and leaflet which comes with the product. Product packaging and leaflet information directions and warnings must be followed when taking the products supplied.
- Users must ensure that they follow all product packaging labels and leaflets prior to use. If you suspect you may have a health care problem you should consult your doctor prior to taking any medicines. Please consult your doctor if you are already taking prescription drugs or are under ongoing medical care before taking any additional pharmaceutical products.
- We may, from time to time, provide links from the Websites to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- You must not use the Websites in any way that cause, or are likely to cause, the Websites or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you, and notRaylane Ltd are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Websites for lawful purposes only.
- You must not use the Websites for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; or
- in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right.
- in any way that is obscene, menacing, objectionable or otherwise injurious to third parties;
- in any way which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory; or
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence or our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply [https://raylanetravelclinics.co.uk/terms-and-conditions].
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- We will not be liable, so far as the law allows, for any loss or claims arising from use of the Websites or use or interpretation of the information therein; either directly or indirectly. This exclusion does not override your statutory rights.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Websites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Websites. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Every effort has been made to make sure this customer data is secure and it can only be accessed by Raylane Ltd staff and occasionally, trusted third parties such as doctors, medical writers and IT personnel for the purpose of improving this site.
- We will retain purchase, contact and delivery information and for your convenience, information about any products you have purchased in the online store to aid your future use of the site and to ensure you do not over purchase restricted medicines.
- Registering with Raylane Ltd will allow you to receive information on special offers and competitions or promotions and in possibly future, points redeemable in the online store. Users can opt-out of this service at any time.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.