- Confirms if you have an active Covid-19 infection.
- Results released within 15 minutes.
- Performed by our team of highly trained travel clinic pharmacists.
- Test report & medical certificate issued. Signed by a GMC registered Doctor
Due to the constantly evolving nature of the pandemic and border controls it is the travellers responsibility to check the destination country’s requirements.
Please visit https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice for most up to date entry requirements for your destination.
The cost for this test, test report and signed medical certificate is £29.
In – Pharmacy testing the sample is taken by our trained pharmacist or other healthcare professional in pharmacy consultation room. The result is confirmed in 15 minutes. We will issue you a test report and fit-to-fly certificate (if negative) there and then.
Airlines usually request passengers produce a negative result on their certificate with a date that is within 1-5 days of boarding. Timing is crucial. Each country has varying border entry requirements. Due to the constantly evolving nature of the pandemic and entry requirements it is vital you check the latest guidance for your destination.
Please note it is your responsibility to check the
- Travel requirements of the airline and country you are travelling to
- Time frame required for the result by the airline and country
- Type of test needed for each country
- Type of laboratory required to complete the test
The ACON Flowflex™ SARS-CoV-2. Antigen Rapid Test (is CE certified, IVD and Government approved. Relative Sensitivity: 97.1% | Relative Specificity: 99.5% | Accuracy: 98.8%
Your result will be reported to the UKHSA. Please follow current government guidelines https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
You can view our terms and conditions here